Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Know What I Meant!!!


Technology is such a wonderful thing but lately it's been driving me bonkers! While using an automated service computer I was interrupted about 5 times after my responses by this computer saying "I'm having trouble understanding you" even though I was speaking plainly & clearly. All I could think is "of course you're having trouble unstanding me you're a computer you idiot"...then I realized I was yelling at an automated service computer!!! UGH...transfer me to the nearest human!

5 comments:

  1. ahahahah!!! that's soooo funny...but so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...Annie, I thought you were standing behind me when I am at my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and who among us has not done the same thing! Thanks for letting us know that we are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! I hate those automated things too and end up yelling at them! I just keep saying "Help" "Help" and eventually I get a human!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too yell at those things. Cute clip with the doggie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment! I love reading the thoughts you share!