NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM...
Here's the same out come from a man's perspective...
The families, spouses & children of these heroes are left to carry on after this senseless & catastrophic attack.The Answer the Call fund has been depending on the generosity of citizens for it’s funding since its inception in 1985. In 1987 the fund provided 320 families with annual financial assistance. After 9/11 their efforts expanded to include the families of Port Authority officers and EMS. By 2008, they made the same annual financial commitment to nearly 700 families
Don’t let the words “We Will Never Forget” become a cliché or a passing thought – please won’t you Answer the Call to help the families of those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice without question or hesitation.During the month of March the Etsy Angels team will be helping to raise money for the Answer the Call fund. You can help in three ways either by donating proceeds or a portion of them from sales you make as an Etsy shop owner, by making purchases from the participating shops or by making a monetary contribution to a paypal account that will be set up to collect the funds for this months drive. Please remember that even small donations when combined with others can make a difference.
The families of these heroes still need our help we need to show them
WE WILL NEVER FORGET.-MyMiniMocs
Please visit the following link for more information about this benefit and how YOU can help. http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6062197
1) Pick cat up and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.
2) Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left arm and repeat process.
3) Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.
4) Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm holding rear paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open & push pill to back of mouth with right fore-finger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.
5) Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl & cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse from garden.
6) Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.
7) Retrieve cat from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap. Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.
8) Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.
10) Once your spouses open wounds have healed repeat steps 1-9
1) Wrap it in bacon.