Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why Thank You!


i'm honored to have been given the coveted Kreativ Blogger Award not once but twice by 2 very wonderful bloggers that i follow and enjoy daily!

THANK YOU ELIZABEAR FROM THE BEAR BUNCH
& SANDEE FROM SEW MUCH DETAIL

List 7 things you love and then pass the award on to 7 people and let them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!


Since i have received this award twice i thought i would do my 7 lists 2 different ways - 1st will be 7 things i love in the truest definition of the word LOVE and the 2nd will be a list of 7 things that i love in the everyday sense of the word - you know like "oh i just love the way those plaid shorts look with those white tube socks" LOL so here goes...

7 things that define true LOVE for me...
  • God
  • my sweet hubby
  • my whole family (270+)
  • newborn babies
  • a hug from someone you love
  • words of encouragement
  • smiling & laughing

7 things that i "LOVE"
  • lattes with little extra foam
  • salon facials & manicures *is that 2?*
  • sheets dried in the sunshine on a clothesline
  • song birds
  • holding my husbands hand
  • five star dining
  • fine art

that was WAY harder than i thought it would be i could have done a list 100's of things long - but it was definitely fun and i thank you for giving me the chance to paticipate!


And lucky 14 are........................

1.) the 6 o'clock stitch
2.) Jangie Handmade by Angie
3.) kiddlebug
4.) CandyStickLane
5.) SimplySentimental The Blog
6.) Glitzer
7.) BeadedTail
8.) Lauren Alexander Art
9.) Mackin-Art
10.) Nun of a Kind...News from the Sisterhood!
11.) Lowell and Son
12.) Chichiboulie - Fun Little Things
13.) kitschen pink
14.) The Curious Rabbit

boy that was WAY hard too - i feel happy that i was able to pick 14 - Congrats to them and please stop by and visit these wonderful blogs

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards! Two! Good for you! Love your lists, and we share the love of those lattes!
    Thanks for including me in the list of blogs you follow! I enjoy your blog immensely, and I can see why you would get an award...make that two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoy your blog so much too - and ABSOLUTELY think your work is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, you are too sweet. Thank you so much. I will be sure to pass THIS award along to another 7. Congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome - i'm looking forward to seeing your 7 "LOVES" and 7 picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your two much deserved awards Annie! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your answers and you picked some wonderful blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie! Me and Steph were talking about how much we miss you in 'the group' and how we should totally all meet up sometime and hang out! (hee hee the first thing i typed was hag out LMAO! of course - I can do that all by myself! )XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Beau! I finally did my 7 - :) Smooches!
    http://candysticklane.blogspot.com/2009/04/thanks-annie-d.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment! I love reading the thoughts you share!