Monday, March 9, 2009

Mindless Monday

it's monday - not just any monday though - it's a monday after the first show of the year! all the hard work, time & energy that goes into preparing for a show is suddenly over and it leaves your brain feeling a little "empty" - it's just that feeling of DUH, what do i do now? the show was a wonderful success and a great way to kick off the show season. i have lots of orders to fill - but for today i mostly sat back & stared out the window and did nothing. i watched the birds that randomly stopped at the feeder and thought a lot of a few of the wonderful people in my life who help make these shows possible - my dad who is totally one of my #1 fans and always has just the right words to say, my husband who is there for me at every turn and absolutely my best friend and soul mate and my sister, my partner, my confidant, my encourager - i love you all VERY much!

hope you all had a wonderful monday and please come by our EtsyAngels thread to find out how you can help the families of those who gave their lives in the line of duty! http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6062197

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first successful show of the season. May this be the START to a wonderful year for My Mini Mocs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the successful show! Sounds like you deserved a laid back day today and it fills my heart to read about your wonderful family support! Wishing you continued success in everything Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first show of the year, and glad that you did so well! Always so much work to prepare for any show, so it is great when it is worthwhile. Makes me wish that I had a show coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratuations on a wonderful show! may you have many more this year and in the years to come! And now rest up a bit if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on such a wonderful blog, please see my blog for a special award for being sew Kreativ:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie - is that you standing behind the cash register!? I dont think Ive had the pleasure of seeing your face! I would love to do a show with you and be able to chat it up all day! Congrats and thank you very much for this award :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is me renee and i'd love to hang out with you doing a show - maybe we need to talk about a colaboration! smooches - and love back to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your successful show! It always feels so good after a great show knowing that all that hard work paid off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment! I love reading the thoughts you share!