Monday, February 6, 2012

More than Monday


Theo Jansen's determination and imagination inspires in me a great sense of joy and creativity! I believe in God the Creator and that in the depths of our souls we are destined to create. Without that we deny our very being. For me Theo Jansen's passion to create is a quest we should all strive for. I believe ALL of us are creative in one way or another and we must nurture that side of ourselves to live a spiritual, empathetic and fulfilling life. Can you watch this video without smiling or having your imagination peeked. 


Inspiration comes in different ways on different days for all of us...

...What inspires you?

1 comment:

  1. Such a great video and artist! Inspiration is all around us...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment! I love reading the thoughts you share!