Monday, March 26, 2012

(¯`'•.¸ • MORE THAN MONDAY • ¸.•'´¯)


Several years ago I had been stricken with a bout of bells palsy...the left side of my face was paralysed  for about 6 weeks. Each week after the first 2, the symptoms continued to subside slowly. 95% of the paralysis completely left my face...still a bit of a drooping eyelid & lip when fatigue or stress settles in. My left eardrum however has suffered permanent damage. This paralysis has made certain tones in sound painful, but about a year ago while working I was in a bit of a feisty mood after a rough several days and I "cranked up the volume" way past my usual comfort zone.  I made a wonderful discovery...a group the I have LOVED forever didn't cause my ear the same pain that so many others do...a new passion for LOUD music, a new inspiration was found in... 

(¯`'•.¸ • Can't Buy Me Love • ¸.•'´¯)  by the BEATLES 



Inspiration comes in different ways on different days for all of us...

...What inspires you ?

1 comment:

  1. That's great you found songs you can sing loudly without causing your ear pain! Kick up your heels Annie!

    Hope you're enjoying your Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment! I love reading the thoughts you share!