Monday, March 19, 2012

More Than Monday


Every pair of sweet little feet is an inspiration to me! Look at how those little toes flex and bend to grip and balance as they walk.

This is what inspires me to create Mini-Mocs! See how the supple soft premium leather flexes easily with every natural movement of baby's walking feet. I never imagined that those tiny little toes could bring such BIG INSPIRATION! 


Inspiration comes in different ways on different days for all of us...
...What inspires you? 

3 comments:

  1. Your Mini-Mocs are adorable! What lucky babies to be able to have some!

    Hope you have a great week Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love 'em too!!! We gotta get some Mini-Mocs on your little sweetie's feet sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment! I love reading the thoughts you share!