Sunday, December 18, 2011

PLAY TO WIN...DAY 12 IS GETTING CLOSE!!!




USA / CLUE #9: A rocket booster on Santa’s sleigh helps him get across this US landmark that is 10 mile wide 5000 feet deep.

ITALY / CLUE #9: Babbo porta ai bimbi "cattivi" l'omonimo paese...



REMINDER - Once you solve the clues DO NOT post the answers here until ALL clues have been revealed over the next 12 days! Keep track of ALL the answers & go to our FaceBook page on December 23nd and be the first to post them in order to win, it's that easy! ONLY OUR PAGE FANS CAN WIN!

2 comments:

  1. I think I know this one too! At first I thought it was a particular place here in Oregon but I am thinking it's something else now. :)

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend Annie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment! I love reading the thoughts you share!