Friday, August 5, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

BABY QUIZ - FACT OR FICTION? 

WEEK #2


 You should know the difference between every cry your baby makes.

FALSE: This is not the case at all. You are still a good mom even when it feels like you might not be able to fix every problem the moment your baby cries. You and your baby need to get to know one another. It takes time to understand the difference between the cry for "I'm hungry" and  "I need my diapers changed". Rest assured you will become fluent in this is a language over time. 

2 comments:

  1. There's also the cry of "get me off this airplane"! :) That's the only baby cry I ever hear but I do speak Meow! Happy Friday to you Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - i don't fly enough to know that one...but yeah that one i think everyone on the plane would get! :) don't be modest Shala i happen to know you speak "WOOF" too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment! I love reading the thoughts you share!