Monday, July 2, 2012

More Than Monday

It's a bird... It's a plane... It's SuperMoth...   


...and it's amazing to watch.

While spending some time in my yard this past weekend I found myself hypnotized by what I thought were the tiniest hummingbirds in the world.  After doing a little "googling" I discovered I had been watching the infamous and very cool Clear Winged Hummingbird Moth. What a brilliant impersonation...  and totally inspiring to me.

Inspiration comes in different ways on different days for all of us...
...What inspires you? 


1 comment:

  1. That sure looked like a hummingbird to me! I hadn't heard of those moths before. Pretty cool!

    Hope you are having a great day Annie! Many hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment! I love reading the thoughts you share!